- Cómo dar feedback positivo y feedback negativo sin matar la motivación.
- Cómo hacer elogios y críticas sin matar la motivación.
- Cómo comunicar elogios, dar feedback y complementar de forma efectiva.
- Por qué el elogio y el complemento son uno de los motivadores más infravalorados e incomprendidos.
Beneficios de comunicar elogios, cumplidos y comentarios específicos
- El retroalimentación específico es creíble y sincero
- Los elogios específicos refuerzan y enseñan
- Los elogios específicos se comparten y se transmiten
Successfully doing business and making sales is about communicating with someone who wants what you offer. It sounds pretty simple on paper, but in reality, communication is rarely straightforward and crystal clear. Understanding how you and your team communicate with others can lead to better business and more clients. The way to have more prospects
Communication skills are the key to sales success. It’s not enough to know what to say; it’s also a matter of how you say it. Knowing what to say and how to
Find Out Psychological Traits That Make a Great Salesperson What are the traits of highly successful salespeople? What personality type makes the best salesperson? What are the qualities of a successful salesperson? What qualities should an effective salesperson have? What characteristics a salesperson should not possess? Online Sales Course Online Sales Psychology and Strategy According
Different people seem to have different ideas about what it takes to be resilient. After researching various articles and books on the topic, it appears that there is no one-size-fits-all answer. At the heart of Resilience is your ability to bounce back when things don’t go as planned. There are 12 key steps to success